Share 10 facts about yourself, and then pass this in to 10 of your favorite followers. :)
- I really enjoy creating characters and imaginary worlds or alternate universes. I like drawing, writing or photo-manipulating things to create what I imagine.
- I’m obsessed with Bubbleberry Rockstar. Even though the taste is sweet and it really upsets my stomach to the point of vomiting I still buy it as often as I can. It’s my favourite mix for alcohol and it tastes plain amazing on its own. I just finished one today and I had one and a half yesterday.
- I have a folder of over 30 blogs dedicated to international development and I sometimes spend a day or two catching up on all of them.
- Although I’m still conflicted on tattoo ideas and if I actually want to get one or not I still think about ideas often.
- I’m actually a little sad that school is going to be over in thirteen days. It feels like this semester has gone by too fast and I am running out of time.
- I am tired all the time. There is literally no other way to put it. I am fatigued, exhausted, tired or sleepy any hour of the day. It doesn’t matter how much I sleep or don’t sleep or what I eat; I am tired or sleepy constantly. It’s clearly physical but there is also a lot of emotional and psychological tiredness. It’s almost as if I’m worn out but there’s no reason to be.
- I have a list of TV shows that I want to get through and finish. I also have a list of books to read, and a bucket list (that needs to be edited). I also have a Listography book, thanks to Nikki. I have a list of baby names (that also needs to be edited!); a list of songs to buy/download; a list of favourite quotes; a list of tattoo ideas; and a list of story ideas and chapter title ideas, among others. I’m obsessed with lists. I’m also very OCD about organization. I make lists when I do homework or independent research.
- My favourite colour is blue. I like all shades of blue. I’m particularly fond of greenish-blue such as turquoise, teal, and aqua. I like Caribbean blues.
- I am obsessed with far off and “exotic” places that I have never been to. Hawai’i, Australia, Brazil — even Fiji, the Maldives and the Bahamas. I like tropical, beachy, sunny places with good weather, good cuisine, good people. Oh my god, the views, the scenery, the beaches! The ocean. I can’t go on.
- I really like to sing even though my voice is shoddy. I just think it’s fun; it makes me happy; and I like to make my voice match the artist’s tone and pitch.
Phases of Life Explained with TV Shows
TV is life and vice versa. All these programs can sum up the different parts of your existence in 30 minutes or less. Check out the full schedule for your life.
So you want to watch British tv shows: a warning.